Part-Time Fitness Room Attendant
Whitin Community Center
When you consider a career at the Whitin Community Center, know that you will be joining a team that is passionate about providing exceptional experiences for people in our community.
Primary duties for a Part-Time Fitness Room Attendant include, but not limited to:
- Welcome Members/Customers
- Provide support/orientation on fitness equipment
- Give facility tours to prospective Members
- Do laundry
- Maintain cleanliness & maintain equipment – wiping down equipment, mirrors, weights & vacuuming etc.
Exercise minded individuals at least 20 years of age and a High School Graduate. College students with experience in Kinesiology, Public Health & Nutrition preferred. Must have own transportation and be able to work independently.
- Preferred CPR/AED & First Aid Certified (we will train)
- Knowledge of fitness equipment preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Willing to work weekends, evenings and/or holidays
Interested applicants please submit an employment application/resume to Monique Boucher-Adams, Director of Outreach at Monique.Boucher@OurGym.org. For more information please call Monique at 508.234.8184 ext. 119.
An application of employment must be completed in order to be considered for the position. Resumes must be accompanied by a completed application or they will not be accepted. Thank you.