Part-Time Group Fitness Coordinator
- Benefit includes: FREE WCC Membership
The Group Fitness Coordinator is responsible for the development, management, and assessment of aerobics/group fitness programs and activities (Floor, Aqua, Specialty, SilverSneakers, SPIN, TRX, and Barre) for seniors, adults, and youth. Through strong leadership, dynamic planning, high quality engagement, and exceptional customer service, the Group Fitness Coordinator manages staff, creates an environment of fun that develops relationships, achievement, and belonging while fostering a lifelong love of fitness pursuits for people of all ages.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in customer service or group fitness
- Ability to travel locally between locations to attend meetings and training
- Perform all physical aspects of the position, including being mobile, bending, reaching, and lifting
- Ability to recognize and react calmly and effectively in hazardous/dangerous situations
- Work environments range from quiet work areas to busy, noisy indoor and outdoor spaces with several groups talking amongst themselves concurrently
- Experience teaching group fitness classes
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Strong customer service, administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent fiscal management skills
- Ability to be flexible and versatile
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, or be willing to train
- First Aid / CPR Certified, or be willing to train
Interested applicants please submit an employment application/resume and references to Monique Boucher-Adams, Senior Programs Director of Fitness & Wellness at Monique.Boucher@OurGym.org. For more information please call Monique at 508.234.8184 ext. 121.
An application of employment must be completed in order to be considered for the position. Resumes must be accompanied by a completed application or they will not be accepted. Thank you.