Hours: Weekday & Weekend Hours (Morning, Afternoon, & Evening)
Whitin Community Center
When you consider a career at the Whitin Community Center, know that you will be joining a team that is passionate about providing exceptional experiences for people in our community.
As a Lifeguard of the Whitin Community Center, you will be entrusted with the responsibility for Lifeguarding our pools, ensuring the safety of all members and guests, enforcing pool rules, and implementing emergency response plans as needed. We are looking for someone who is energetic, creative, and passionate about working with people of all ages. We are looking for someone who is excited to make a difference every day in the lives of our swimming community.
- Maintain discipline and general safety practices for all that are in the pool area while on duty.
- Prevent emergencies by scanning the pool in a continuous and consistent manner.
- Recognize emergencies or potential incidents and address them immediately.
- Perform assists or rescues as needed.
- Provide care such as CPR and First Aid as needed.
- Must be 16 years old or older.
- Preferred Lifeguarding Certification and/or WSI Training (WCC will train, if needed).
Interested applicants please submit an employment application/resume to Heather Elster, Executive Director at Heather.Elster@OurGym.org. For more information please call Heather at 508.234.8184 ext. 112.
An application of employment must be completed in order to be considered for the position. Resumes must be accompanied by a completed application or they will not be accepted. Thank you.