Part-Time Member Services Representative
Hours: Monday through Friday 5:00am – 9:00am (20 hours)
- Benefit includes: FREE WCC Membership
Primary duties for a Part-Time Member Services Representative include, but not limited to:
- Provide a welcoming environment to all members/customers
- Provide information for customers in person or by phone on all Whitin Community Center membership programs; cost, discounts and member benefits.
- Assist with the registration of all programs which require advance registration.
- Assist with the correct tabulation of all income processed through the member services desk cash register during his or her shift, including starting and weekend change.
- Process membership payments, set-up banking information for automatic withdrawals.
- Distribute towels, keys, member cards, class cards, etc. and collect appropriate fees for them.
- Must be extremely reliable
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Team player – willing to be available to cover evenings, weekends and/or some holidays if necessary
- Strong customer service skills – in person and on the phone
- Computer skills a must, experience with Microsoft Office a plus
- Training to begin immediately
- Must complete COVID-19 training (WCC will provide)
Interested applicants please submit an employment application/resume and references to Karen Boyle, Director of Member Services at Karen.Boyle@OurGym.org. For more information please call Karen at 508.234.8184 ext. 119.
An application of employment must be completed in order to be considered for the position. Resumes must be accompanied by a completed application or they will not be accepted. Thank you.