Reserve Your Space For Your Favorite Activities!
Creating Your Supersaas Account
- Log in to Supersaas using the email address you registered with us as the user name and your WCC Swipe Card Number (i.e. WCC48026) as your password.
- If you don’t have a WCC Swipe Card or do not know your swipe card number, you can call the Member Services Desk for assistance.
- Each customer must have their own email address. If you share an email address with someone else please contact Karen Boyle or a Member Services Representative with a different one for your partner.
- You will then be able to view the schedule of activities on your phone or desktop. It will be in a calendar format.
- Click on the date and activity you want to reserve. (Remember that you cannot reserve a slot more than 48 hours in advance.)
- A box will open with a description of the activity. Click on “New Reservation”.
- Type in your Full Name and phone#.
- Click “Create reservation”.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Your reservation is now stored in the database.
- If an activity is full, you will automatically be put on a Waitlist.
- If a slot opens up, your name will automatically be put on the activity list and you will receive an email.
- To cancel your reservation, click on the activity.
- Find your name.
- Click on “Edit” Feature to the right of your name.
- Delete your slot by choosing the Trash bin.
- You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
- Moving forward you will receive emails for any cancelled or changed activities.
Some things you need to keep in mind:
- Each person must have their own email and login information. (You cannot sign up for more than one slot in a class using your login)
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the class and are reserved for Members only.
- Cancellations must be made up to 2 hours in advance. Failure to cancel in advance more than three times will result in Supersaas automatically suspending your login and you will not have online access to pre-register for activities.
- You may also call the Member Services Desk to reserve a slot. They will be able to register members who do not have access to the Supersaas program and they can add you to the online roster. Please keep in mind that you will still need an email address on file to be able to do this.
Daily Prescreening Tool
All Members, guests and customers must complete this form prior to coming to the WCC. You will only be required to complete this from once.
NOTICE: THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. Read this document carefully and in entirety. By signing this agreement, you give up your right to bring a court action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any personal injury or property damage however caused arising out of your participation in George Marston Whitin Memorial Community Association, Inc. (“WCC”) Activities and Programs, now or at any time in the future.
WCC's Fast Lane
What You Need To Know About Camp Whitin 2.0!
NEW! Color Coding System
Welcome back! For your safety, traffic patterns to your favorite activities & programs have changed. So to help navigate you, we have created a Color Coding System!
Each activity & program will have a specific color (please see below). You will also receive a wrist band corresponding to the color of your activity or program at the Screening Table located inside the vestibule.
Inside the WCC you will notice signage and floor arrows that match your color wrist band. Follow these visual markers to your destination.
To access the Family Locker Rooms or Family Changing Area please follow the yellow and white striped arrows on the floor and signage.
To leave your activity or program, please follow all white arrows out of the WCC. Thank you!