FREE COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Held at the Whitin Community Center
January 12th, 1:00pm-5:00pm
in the Gymnasium
Walk-Ins Are Welcome, Appointments Preferred
• Open to the public
• Available for ages 5 & older
• Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine & Boosters
• Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine & Boosters
• Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
• A photo ID and insurance card is preferred, but not required
• Persons under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian present
• Masks are required for the clinic
Book your appointment today by clicking the button!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information - Every Person Must Read
Information from the Centers for Disease Control regarding the conditions that may put you at increased risk.
Keeping Our Community Safe
To keep the staff, children, and the community safe, please DO NOT COME to the WCC if:
You, someone in your household, or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19.
You are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms:
• Unusual Coughing
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Fever of 100°F or higher
• Chills or shaking chills
• Sore Throat
• Muscle aches or pains
• New loss of taste or smell
• Felt Feverish
• Vomiting or diarrhea
If you have any of these symptoms listed above contact your health professional immediately.
Proper Mask Wearing
Proper Mask Wearing
When you wear a face covering or cloth mask, it should:
• Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
• Be secured with ties or ear loops
• Include multiple layers of fabric
• Allow for breathing without restriction
•Be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
If you, a family member or guest do not have a mask or face covering, it’s not a problem, we have masks available at the Members Services Desk for you! Just ask.
Mud Rooms & Day Lockers!
Available To Members & Guests
- Mud Room located in the Original Pool Hallway
- Mud Room located in the Competition Pool Hallway