At the Whitin Community Center (WCC) our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of individuals and families and to build a strong community in the Blackstone Valley. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are doing everything we can to continue strengthening and supporting our surrounding communities. We know families and individuals depend on us, not only for health and wellness needs, but also for childcare services and summer camp so we are committed to providing those services in the safest possible manner available. During this dynamic and challenging time we ask for your patience and understanding as we are implementing changes that are necessary during this crisis, but which will also impact the services you have come to expect.
We are taking strict preventative measures to keep our locations clean and disinfected consistently to maintain a healthy environment. In addition to this, we are preparing and training our staff to follow the most recent regulations set forth by our guiding local, state, and federal institutions.
Safety measures are fluid and obviously will continue to change and evolve as we learn more about COVID-19. We feel a responsibility to impress upon you how important it is to continue to stay informed- read, listen, learn all you can by checking our emails, social media and our website, www.WhitinCommunityCenter.com for the most up to date specific safety measures you can expect as we reopen all parts of our organization.
The WCC continues to work closely with our local and state legislators, the Northbridge Board of Health, the Department of Early Education and Care, and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, as well as adhering to federal guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, National Institutes of Health, and the World Health Organization to monitor the evolving pandemic and adjust accordingly when and where we can. The changes made within our organization are intended to ensure the safety of all, and by working together we will get through this challenge.
Thank you for your continued support of the WCC!
Your WCC Family
NEW! Color Coding System
Welcome back! For your safety, traffic patterns to your favorite activities & programs have changed. So to help navigate you, we have created a Color Coding System!
Each activity & program will have a specific color (please see below). You will also receive a wrist band corresponding to the color of your activity or program at the Screening Table.
Inside the WCC you will notice signage and floor arrows that match your color wrist band. Follow these visual markers to your destination.
To access the Family Locker Rooms or Family Changing Area please follow the yellow and white striped arrows on the floor and signage.
To leave your activity or program, please follow all white arrows out of the WCC. Thank you!
All Members, guests and customers must complete this form prior to coming to the WCC. You will only be required to complete this from once.
NOTICE: THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. Read this document carefully and in entirety. By signing this agreement, you give up your right to bring a court action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any personal injury or property damage however caused arising out of your participation in George Marston Whitin Memorial Community Association, Inc. (“WCC”) Activities and Programs, now or at any time in the future.
Daily Prescreening Tool
What You Need To Know About Camp Whitin 2.0!
Reserve Your Space For Your Favorite Activities!
Creating Your Supersaas Account
- Log in to Supersaas using the email address you registered with us as the user name and your WCC Swipe Card Number (i.e. WCC48026) as your password.
- If you don’t have a WCC Swipe Card or do not know your swipe card number, you can call the Member Services Desk for assistance.
- Each customer must have their own email address. If you share an email address with someone else please contact Karen Boyle or a Member Services Representative with a different one for your partner.
- You will then be able to view the schedule of activities on your phone or desktop. It will be in a calendar format.
- Click on the date and activity you want to reserve. (Remember that you cannot reserve a slot more than 48 hours in advance.)
- A box will open with a description of the activity. Click on “New Reservation”.
- Type in your Full Name and phone#.
- Click “Create reservation”.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Your reservation is now stored in the database.
- If an activity is full, you will automatically be put on a Waitlist.
- If a slot opens up, your name will automatically be put on the activity list and you will receive an email.
- To cancel your reservation, click on the activity.
- Find your name.
- Click on “Edit” Feature to the right of your name.
- Delete your slot by choosing the Trash bin.
- You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
- Moving forward you will receive emails for any cancelled or changed activities.
Some things you need to keep in mind:
- Each person must have their own email and login information. (You cannot sign up for more than one slot in a class using your login)
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the class and are reserved for Members only.
- Cancellations must be made up to 2 hours in advance. Failure to cancel in advance more than three times will result in Supersaas automatically suspending your login and you will not have online access to pre-register for activities.
- You may also call the Member Services Desk to reserve a slot. They will be able to register members who do not have access to the Supersaas program and they can add you to the online roster. Please keep in mind that you will still need an email address on file to be able to do this.