As many businesses struggle to reverse the trend of rising healthcare costs, fitness and wellness programs are becoming essential to their economic livelihood. The Whitin Community Center has answered the call of the corporate community by offering a corporate fitness and wellness program designed to introduce every employee to the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and help them develop lifelong healthy habits for their entire family. We will manage the program for you. Employees are just asked for proof of employment upon registration.
The Whitin Community Center’s Corporate Discount program offers:
- A FREE two week trial membership for your employees with no obligation on your part.
- Discounted Membership dues for your employees and their families that are 25% off published rates.
- No joining fees
- Flexible payment options including, monthly automatic debits, or annual payments from the employee or your corporation.
- Optional Onsite Programming including seminars and exercise programs are available for an additional fee
The Corporate membership program is open to businesses who:
- Are a member of the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Have at least 5 employees who are WCC members
When considering promoting the Corporate Membership program to your employees, you should consider the following:
- Healthy, productive employees are a company’s greatest asset.
- Physically inactive employees are absent 118% more than active employees.
- Employees who do not exercise are 50% less productive during the last 2 hours of every workday compared to active employees.
- Sedentary employees cost 10-30% more in health care costs than active employees.
- Employers implementing health promotion programs have achieved on average:
- 28% reduction in sick leave
- 26% reduction in direct health care costs
- 30% reduction in costs related to worker’s compensation and disability
For more information or to schedule a presentation on the program for you or your employees, please call us at 508.234.8184 or email memberservices@OurGym.org.
Advertise With Us!
For more information or to reserve your space, please call us at 508.234.8184 or email marketing@OurGym.org.
- (per AD/Schedule) – 1/8th page horizontal (3.75in x 2.5in)
- (per AD/Schedule)- 1/4th page vertical (3.75in x 5in)
- (per AD/Schedule)- 1/2 page vertical (3.75in x 10in)
- (per AD/Schedule)- 1/2 page horizontal (7.50in x 5in)
- (per AD/Schedule) – Full page (7.50in x 10in)
- (per AD/Schedule) – Full Screen, 12 sec. loop (11.25in x 20in)
We know that the demand on your limited sponsorship dollars is significant. We appreciate your consideration and commitment to our organization.
As such, our sponsorship program can offer you:
- Advertising in our program schedules.
- Exposure on banners, t-shirts, posters, constant contact, and/or social media.
- Marketing opportunities via booth at an event.
- Tickets To Events for Family, Friends, or Employees VIP Treatment.
As a local, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, we treat your sponsorship as an investment in our community. We use the money we raise to:
- Cover the costs of the free community events & programs.
- Offer membership and camp scholarships and reduced child care for children and families with financial need in our community.
- Re-invest in improving the community center in our quest to meet our mission.
If you have any questions or are ready to discuss further, please contact our Executive Director, Heather Elster, at 508.234.8184 ext 112 or Heather.Elster@OurGym.org.
We can do so much more together to impact the lives in our community!