Join our exciting Baseball/Softball program! Learn technique, rules, and sportsmanship taught by our Athletic Director and great coaches! Hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running will be covered. Held in the Gymnasium.
Mighty Mounders (Ages 4-7)
• Fundamental throwing, catching & hitting skills
• Structured setting
• Catching with two hands
• Confidence and self-esteem building
• Learning to be a team player
• Valuable playing experience
• Learn position names
• Ready position on defense
• Base running
Gold Glovers (Ages 8-12)
• Throwing from an “L” postion
• Becoming more comfortable with the ball
• Understanding the concept of being tagged out
• Game situation: Where’s the play?
• Handling defeat, victory, and adversity
• Learn to play all positions
• Learn baseball terminology and strategy
• Playing longtoss
Come join us for our exciting pickleball program. This program includes up to 2 pickleball courts. All equipment will be provided by the WCC or you can bring your own paddle. Practice your skills and play games with your friends in the newest sports trend. Held in the Gymnasium.
This is a drop-in program and pre-registration is required. Members/Non-Members may sign up on the sunday before very week beginning at 7am.