Join our exciting Baseball/Softball program! Learn technique, rules, and sportsmanship taught by our Athletic Director and great coaches! Hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running will be covered. Held in the Gymnasium.
Mighty Mounders (Ages 4-7)
• Fundamental throwing, catching & hitting skills
• Structured setting
• Catching with two hands
• Confidence and self-esteem building
• Learning to be a team player
• Valuable playing experience
• Learn position names
• Ready position on defense
• Base running
Gold Glovers (Ages 8-12)
• Throwing from an “L” postion
• Becoming more comfortable with the ball
• Understanding the concept of being tagged out
• Game situation: Where’s the play?
• Handling defeat, victory, and adversity
• Learn to play all positions
• Learn baseball terminology and strategy
• Playing longtoss
School Vacation Sports Weeks (Ages 7-12)
Join us for a fun filled week of gym sports, swimming in the Competition Pool, roller skating in the Gymnasium and themed arts & crafts! This supervised sports week will be run by our Athletic Director, Erik Consigli.
Pre-registration is required.
Sign up for both full School Vacation Weeks in December and February or simply choose the days you need at $90 for Dec (3 Day Week), $150 for Feb (5 Day Week) or $35 per day! Extended Care is also available for an additional cost of $10 per day. Sign your child up at the Members Services Desk today! See our website for details.
PLEASE NOTE: You must provide snacks and a lunch for your child for this camp. Snacks & lunch will not be provided by Camp Whitin.
Come join us for our exciting pickleball program. This program includes up to 2 pickleball courts. All equipment will be provided by the WCC or you can bring your own paddle. Practice your skills and play games with your friends in the newest sports trend. Held in the Gymnasium.
This is a drop-in program and pre-registration is required. Members/Non-Members may sign up on the sunday before very week beginning at 7am.