Our Fitness Center
As part of our mission to encourage a healthy lifestyle, we offer a comprehensive fitness program complete with the latest cardio and strength equipment from Cybex, Startrac, Octane & LIFE FITNESS.
- 7 NEW Treadmills
- 4 NEW Stationary Bikes (2 Recumbent, 2 Upright)
- 3 Ellipticals
- 1 Arc Trainer
- 1 Stair Climber
- 2 Seated Rowers
- 8 Upper Body Exercise Machines
- 14 LIFE FITNESS Pro Series Strength Machines
- A variety of free weights, dumbbells, benches, Olympic Bars, and strength specialty items.
All new members are entitled to a FREE orientation on the fitness equipment machines and their proper use by appointment ONLY. Please contact Karen Boyle, Director of Member Services, 508.234.8184 ext. 119 to schedule your appointment.
Our Fitness Center is:
- A positive mix of ages, in various stages of fitness training.
- Staffed with people committed to helping you succeed in reaching your fitness goals.
- Climate controlled for year round comfort.
- Equipped with pleasant background music and television viewing from all cardio machines.
- A non-inhibiting atmosphere to begin or continue a fitness program.
- A welcoming environment for all ages starting at 14 years of age.
We have a team of Certified Personal Trainers that will provide the expertise and guidance you are looking for to attain your goals. Regardless of your existing fitness level we are ready to become your partner in attaining your fitness goals. We offer Individual, Bundle Options, Semi-Group Trainings, Small Group Trainings & Programming depending on your needs. Available for ages 16 and older. Please contact Director of Member Services Karen Boyle 508.234.8184 ext. 119 to schedule your appointment with one of our trainers.